BESTEK® Dual USB Outlet Three-Way Car Cigarette Lighter Socket Splitter with Separate Switches, 10A Large Current Fuse and Blue LED Indicator BTSA11WH
- Split your car cigarette lighter into 3 DC sockets as well as 2 USB ports, allowing you to simultaneously charge multiple 12V/24V car appliances and other essential electronics in your vehicle.
- Dual USB charging ports: the 1A port is for iPhone and small devices; 2.1A port for iPad and large devices.
- The separate on/off switch for each DC socket is a best way to save the power when the one socket is unused. Max. Rated power 120W each socket.
- Built-in 10A large current fuse, 0.8MM diameter copper spring and PCB board can reduce the risk of over-heating and fuse blew.
- 80cm/31.5" long cord is enough for convenient placement in a vehicle.
- ASIN: B00LM0H7VC
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
3 Way DC Separate Sockets
Don't just settle for or work around the only one DC outlet in your vehicle. This splitter triples your DC sockets with a total output power of 120W, allowing you to simultaneously charge multiple 12V/24V car appliances in your vehicle.
Dual USB Charging Ports
The 1A USB port is for iPhone and other small devices such as MP3/MP4 player;
The 2.1A port is for iPad and other large devices. Both USB ports are located both sides of the unit, so you can quickly and easily swap out your electronics after fully charged.
Improved Brilliant Design:
1.The separate on/off switch for each socket is a best way to save the power when the one socket is unused.
2.When the power is on, the splitter illuminates blue indicators, and it's even brighter as a jacklight at night in your vehicle.
3.A sticker on the base makes the splitter adhere on the dashboard tightly, so you won't worry about its falling and moving while driving.
Input Voltage: DC 12~24V, Output Voltage: DC 12~24V
Rated Socket Power: 120W Max.
USB Output Voltage: DC 5V
USB 1 Port: 1A, USB 2 Port: 2.1A
Cable Length: 80cm/31.5"
Please keep the other USB port free while charging your iPad or other large devices.
Make sure that the charging device of each socket is less than rated 120W.