CyclePump Tire Inflator
- The finest tire motorcycle tire inflator on the market. Made in the USA by American workers, 5-year Warranty
- Lightweight, compact, easy to use. Unsurpassed performance and reliability.
- Connects to any 12V power supply; 4 wiring options (cigarette plug, BMW plug,SAE plug, battery alligator clips), 8-ft power cord
- Rated to over 100 PSI, fills a motorcycle tire in 2-3 minutes.
- High performance electric motor and compressor assembly, aircraft-grade aluminum housing.
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 2 x 6 inches; 2.13 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.13 pounds
- ASIN: B00NX1D2GW
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Product DescriptionThis is the finest motorcycle tire inflator money can buy. If you want quality, performance, and reliability then you've come to the right place; if you want "cheap" please shop elsewhere.
The CyclePump uses a powerful 12-volt, 10-amp motor and a high quality metal compressor specially designed for motorcycle applications. The CyclePump is proudly made in the USA by American workers. We don't use fragile plastic components that'll break if you drop it on the ground; instead we house the components inside an aircraft-grade aluminum case. The locking air chuck is solid brass. We armored the switch and beefed-up the components so the CyclePump is virtually indestructible. It's truly ready for a 'round-the-world expedition, which is why we offer a 5-Year Warranty.
Connect the CyclePump to any 12 volt power source. We give you 4 powering options: 1.) battery alligator clips, 2.) cigarette lighter plug, 3.) Euro DIN (BMW) style plug, and 4.) a flat SAE connector that'll plug into most battery charger pigtails.
Attach the air hose to the tire using the locking brass air chuck, flip the switch, and begin filling your tire.
Tire inflation time varies by size, air density, voltage, laden tire load, and other factors, but as a general rule the CyclePump will fill a front motorcycle tire in 2-3 minutes and a rear tire in 3-5 minutes. Topping off a low tire? Those last few pounds will take less than a minute. Whatever brand you ride, the CyclePump will fill your tires quickly because it's rated to pressures over 100 PSI.
The aluminum case is only 2" high x 4" wide x 6" long. Stored in the cordura pouch with all the wires and power connectors, the overall dimensions are 2x6x9". Weighs 34 ounces.
The CyclePump is hand crafted in Seattle by motorcyclists whose goal is to provide fellow riders with the finest tire inflator in the world.