IMAGE® AC Refrigerant Gas HCFCs CFCs HFCs Leakage Detector Leak Tester with 7-level leak alarm
- 14 inches (35.5cm) flexible stainless steel probe can reach to almost any tight space
- Excellent sensor with high sensitivity,3g/yr (0.1oz/yr), Detects All KINDS OF halogenated refrigerants
- Single color LED display with 7-level leak alarm, Tricolor display of battery voltage(Green, Orange & Red)
- Real time sensitivity adjustment, RESET time sensitivity adjustment, One extra spare sensing tip included
- Package Included: 1 x Portable leak detector, 1 x Extra spare sensing tip, 2 x 1.5V battery, 1 x Full English manual
- ASIN: B0088MJUAS
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
1. Detect leaks in air-conditionings, freezing systems and responds to ALL halogenated (containing chlorine or fluorine) refrigerants, including:
CFCs: R12, R11, R500, R503etc.
HCFCs: R22, R123, R124, R502etc.
HFCs: R410a,R134a, R404a, R125 etc.
2. Detect Ethylene Oxide gas leaks in hospital sterilizing equipment (it will detect the halogenated carrier gas).
3. Detect SF-6 in high voltage circuit breakers.
4. Detect most gases that contain Chlorine, Fluorine, and Bromine (halogen gases).
5. Detect cleaning agents used in dry cleaning applications such as perchloroethylene.
6. Detect halogen gases in fire-extinguishing system.
Maximum sensitivity: 0.1 oz/yr ( 3g/yr ) for all halogen refrigerants
Working Mode: Continuous and no limit
Working temperature: 0?~52?
Reaction time: Instant
Resetting time: 2 seconds
Warm-up time: About 3 seconds
Sensor tip life under continuous operation: More than 50 hours in normal detecting status
Power Supply: 3V DV, Two-cell C Alkaline batteries (Not include)
Probe length: 14"
Overall Dimension: 9 1/2" x 2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
IMAGE® - is a registered trademark protected by the US Trademark Law. IMAGE® products are sold by authorized sellers BrainyTrade only.