Mevotech MDS80593 Steering Center Link
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $88.63
- Amount Saved: $17.73
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Center Link
- Product Dimensions: 37.25 x 4.65 x 3.25 inches; 3.4 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3.4 pounds
- ASIN: B001NZ0MMM
- Item model number: MDS80593
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
- Mevotech Front Steering Center Link MDS80593
- The center link, also known as the drag link, acts as the link between the outer tie rods on the left and right sides
- The center link is connected to the Pitman arm, which transmits motion received from the steering box to the center link.
- On the wheel-end of a center link, adjustable connecting sleeves attaching to the outer tie rods allow for directional changes from the Pitman arm to be transmitted equally to both sides, making them turn in unison.
- Because this system is typically found on trucks, it is exposed to the elements and is more prone to corrosion.
- Mevotech center links are manufactured with a black oxide coating to provide exceptional resistance to rust and corrosion, promoting longer part life.