PowerAll PBJS12000R Rosso Red/Black Portable Power Bank and Car Jump Starter
- Portable battery charger with charging adapters for all major electronic devices
- Compact car jump starter that can jump start your car 20 times on a full charge
- Ultra-bright LED flash light, strobe light, and SOS signal light that lasts 120 hours
- Built-in protection features: over current protection; short circuit protection; overload protection; over-voltage protection; over-charge protection
- Portable compact design that will easily fit in your pocket, backpack, or glove box for convenience
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 2.88 x 1.25 inches; 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- ASIN: B00D42AFS8
- Item model number: PBJS12000R
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
The PowerAll PBJS12000R Rosso Red/Black Portable Power Bank and Car Jump Starter (U.S. Patented) is a convenient and powerful device that combines 3 different products: a battery charger, a car jump starter, and an LED flash light altogether into one compact design that can easily fit inside your pocket, the glove box inside the vehicle, or carry bag for travel. It’s the Swiss Army Knife of portable power bank battery chargers.
Portable Battery Charger on the Go
The PowerAll great travel companion that you can take with you on the go to charge all of your portable electronic devices, such as smart phones, tablets, cameras, camcorders, GPS unit, MP3 players, wireless headphones, and portable gaming systems. It’s equipped with two 5V/2.1A USB ports that can charge two separate devices fast and simultaneously. Once devices are fully charged it will go into sleep mode to preserve the battery.
Easy to Use Car Jump Starter
If your car won’t start don’t call a tow truck service or wait on the side of the road for help. Use the PowerAll with the jumper cables to start your car battery in a matter of seconds. Keep it in the glove box at all times and you can use it multiple times. It’s easy and convenient to use that every driver should have one.
Portable LED Flash Light for the Outdoors
The ultra-bright LED flash light has 3 illumination modes, a flash light when you’re in the dark, a strobe light to attract attention, and most importantly an SOS signal flash that will last up to 120 hours on a full charge for when you’re outdoors and in need of emergency help.
Built-in Protection Features
The PowerAll features over current protection to avoid circuit damage, short circuit protection to avoid damage to the power supply, overload protection to protect its own battery, Over-voltage protection to auto-stabilize the output voltage to avoid damage to the connected device in cases of abnormal voltage, and over-charge protection to auto shut off to prevent damage to electronic devices.
How To Use the Powerall To Jump Start A Vehicle Battery1. Make sure the battery capacity of the device is above 50% (At least three solid indicator lights are ON).
2. Plug the jumper cables into the barrel socket of the device and connect the jumper cable clamps to the drained battery of the vehicle.
WARNING: Always connect the BLACK clamp to the negative ( - ) terminal of the car battery first, then connect the RED clamp to the positive ( + ) terminal of the car battery to prevent damage to the device and/or the car battery. Do not touch the RED and BLACK cable clamps together or connect both cable clamps to the same piece of metal to prevent personal physical injury and damage to the device and/or the vehicle.
Not recommended to use the jumper cables for any other purpose other than jump starting a vehicle.
3. Now attempt to crank start the engine.
WARNING: If the engine does not start immediately on the first try, disconnect the jumper cables from the car battery and wait at least 10 seconds before reconnecting the jumper cables to the car battery and attempting to start the engine again to prevent damage to the device and/or the car battery.
4. Once the engine has successfully started, disconnect the jumper cable clamps immediately.
WARNING: Disconnect the jumper cables from the device within 10 seconds after the engine has been successfully started to prevent damage to the device and/or the car battery.
Recommended Vehicle Engine Displacements for Standard Jump Starting
- Gas powered vehicles - 4.0L and lower displacements
- Diesel powered vehicles - 3.0L and lower displacements
- Petrol powered vehicles - 4.0L and lower displacements
PLEASE KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN AT ALL TIMES!
- 1 x Main Jump Starter Device
- 1 x Jump Start Cable
- 1 x USB Adapter Cable
- 1 x iPhone 30 Pin Plug
- 1 x Mini USB Plug
- 1 x Micro USB Plug
- 1 x LG Plug
- 1 x Nokia Plug
- 1 x Samsung Plug
- 1 x Sony Ericsson Plug
- 1 x Song PSP Plug
- 1 x AC Charger
- 1 x DC Charger