Signstek Portable AC Refrigerant Gas Leakage Detector Tester with High Sensitivity
- Excellent sensor with high sensitivity,3g/yr (0.1oz/yr), detect All KINDS OF halogenated refrigerant
- 14 inches (35.5cm) flexible stainless steel probe can reach to almost any tight space
- Single color LED display with 6-level leak alarm, tricolor display of battery voltage
- Real time sensitivity and RESET time sensitivity adjustment, One extra spare sensing tip included
- Product Dimensions: 9.06 x 1.57 x 2.36 inches; 1.37 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.37 pounds
- ASIN: B00FYO8UL8
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
Product DescriptionThe Signstek HLD-100+ gas leakage detector is used to detect halogen gas leakage,designed with high sensitivity and stable function, is the most reliable negative corona halogen leak detector at present.
A: Detect leaks in air-conditioning, freezing systems and responds to ALL halogenated (containing chlorine or fluorine) refrigerants, including:
*CFCs: R12, R11, R500, R503etc.
*HCFCs: R22, R123, R124, R502etc. *HFCs: R410a,R134a, R404a, R125 etc.
B:Detect Ethylene Oxide gas leaks in hospital sterilizing equipment.
C:Detect SF-6 in high voltage circuit breakers.
D:Detect most gases that contain Chlorine, Fluorine, and Bromine (halogen gases).
E: Detect cleaning agents used in dry cleaning applications such as perchloroethylene.
F. Detect halogen gases in fire-extinguishing system.
Maximum sensitivity: 0.1 oz/yr ( 3g/yr ) for all halogen refrigerants
Working Mode: Continuous and no limit
Reaction time: Instant
Resetting time: 2 seconds
Warm-up time: About 6 seconds
Sensor tip life under continuous operation: More than 50 hours in normal detecting status
Power Supply: 3V DV, Two-cell C Alkaline batteries
Probe length: 14"
Dimension: 9 1/2" x 2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
1 x Portable leak detector
1 x Extra spare sensing tip
2 x Alkaline batteries
1 x Full English manual
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/vaishu4/public_html/expertautomarket.com/wp-content/themes/AA8/functions.php on line 389